..

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Love Metro Blue








You know I really think I'm going through a phase. Lately, I have been interested in commercial prints. There is one line that I really love the color combination of brown and blue and that is Metro Blue by Marcus Brothers. I think it's been out a while and I just hopped on the band wagon. I'm not quite sure what I will do with it but I wanted to get some while I could. I just love the colors. I've also been picking up some Lonni Rossi prints that have been on sale.

Tomorrow is a sale at the local quilt shop..oh no!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SueB at Fibre & Stitch just lately pointed me to Lonni Rossi. I LOVE those fabrics! I, too, picked up some sale offerings and will be getting more next month.

I love finding new fabric designers, and Rossi is a gem.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home