..

Sunday, September 17, 2006

QA mail

I received my package for Quilting Arts for being one of the first 30 responses to their blog. It's an interesting mix of materials and they would like us to create an ATC from this. I never really thought about using wallpaper before but this is one of the things I received. I believe another is a dyed coffee filter. To me this has a little bit of a Roman/Greek feel. So, maybe I'll play with this idea.



Also, I was playing in photoshop with Francoise's picture. I really like the "glowing edges". This would also be interesting to create.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Those are gorgeous colors you received from QA. I can't wait to see what you make with them. That's an interesting PhotoShop effect with the pic.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

The QA challenge looks fun - can't wait to see what you create :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Françoise said...

Lovely!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home