..

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mail Day!

I got some really great things in the mail today that I thought I would share. I received Terri's fabric. It really is beautiful. I am thinking I will add some shimmer to it or foil.


Also, I received this packet of silks from Heidi. I love all the bold colors.



And, lastly, Carol sent me these great circa WW2 paper flower sheets. Aren't they amazing? It is so interesting to know how old they are and to think about how they might have been used around this time.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea I'll say that's a great mail day! Love those silks, those colors are too yummy.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Don't ya just love goodies in the mail...I know I do. When my son was younger, he'd always complain that I got all the good mail and he'd get basically nothing. I would tell him....."it's because I'm the mommy." Pretty good answer if I do say so myself. That silk looks like fun. I wanna know what you're gonna do with it.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home