..

Thursday, October 26, 2006

In the mail and more Christmas PC's




I got this great little journal cover with a journal from Jackie. It really has great texture and I love admiring all the different surface demensions of it.










Also, in the mail, a lovely snowman from Helen, isn't he great?










I did another Christmas theme PC...this one with trees and snow. One of my favorite things in winter, is to see beautiful evergreen trees coated in white virgin snow. I don't see them much where I live. Maybe when I am rich and retire, I can have a nice cabin in the woods somewhere.





I think what I would like to try next is to cut up a piece of special fabric that one has difficulty parting with! I am going to work on a couple of sketches and see what I can come up with. Stay tuned...

P.S. If anyone tried to leave me a comment yesterday, it is now somewhere in Cyberspace, so if have a question..please ask again. Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Lovely journal cover. Is it me? - I'm having a hard time dealing with the winter themes. I'm desparately clinging onto the bright (warm) days of summer!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Wow you are lucky...what a lovely journal cover. And I've seen Helen's PC before also, it's so darling. And your tree card is beautiful.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

Love Jackie's journal cover. Great Christmas PC's.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Emmy said...

A great journal cover and lovely PC

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home