..

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fairy Info

Ev had asked me a couple of questions about the fairy cards I created. So, I figured I would give all of you some links I have, if you are interested.

There is this lady called Astrid Shipper who did these great things with the little fairy cards...unfortunately, she is no longer showing them. This is such a shame. But, you can see some of her work here. This will give you an idea of how beautiful some of these cards can be.

I have orders some flower fairy sheets at the following links...

http://www.crea-kos.nl

http://www.jacobi.nl

Here is a picture of something that you would begin with. Then, you would cut them out and build upon them in parts. There are also sheets of fairies or other things that are already figured out for you and you can cut these types of things out.



I love doing these paper creations and I think if I get some time I will do a couple of Christmas ones..I'll post these if I do them.


Also, here are a couple of pictures of fairies I have received from my sister in law who does beautiful things with these creations as well.










3 Comments:

Blogger Micki said...

I like the pieces your SIL sent you.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment about my new piece.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

What cute fairies. The pieces by your SIL are wonderful.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

I love what you did with the fairies. But then, I love all your work!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home