..

Friday, November 10, 2006

Quilting Arts


Thank you Terri! I was one of the first five to respond to the Quilting Arts blog question. In fact, I was number 5...whewwww. So, I get to have a renewal subscription for free. I must say this is my favorite magazine and when I come up with a great idea I would love to submit it to them.

In the meantime, my ATC is on their blog. I made this from a package of materials that was sent as part of the blog challenge.

Here's a picture of the materials that I posted in a previous entry.


Woo! Hoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Yay Joanna! Glad you got in on time. Your ATC looks great.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Leanne Hurren said...

Well done Joanna - you lucky thing! I saw your atc on their site - yum!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Joanna, I love what you created with the materials that were sent to you! I just recieved the packet of materials you sent me and I am looking forward to sitting down and seeing what I can do with them. That was so sweet of you- thank you very much!
Peace-
Linda Fleming

8:35 AM  
Blogger Micki said...

Your ATC is great looking. I saw it in the QA newsletter. Congrats on the fee subscription.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Helen in the UK said...

Checked out your ATC on the QA site - very nice. Congrats :)

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home