..

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mail Day

I bought the below book from Michaels. It has some really interesting things in it. One of the things is a little tag book. I think this would be great translated into fiber as well.













I also got this great little tag punch...this will work great with cards I am making.





































Lynda did a swap with me and I got these cute little sock monkeys for Laura and Niels. And, great beads and a padfolio. What more could a girl ask for?






















































This is a tassel I received from Hetty for our tassel trade on SurfaceDesign.























I also received this great padfolio and little tag from SueB...you know I can never have enough of these!






















And, lastly, I received this great stamped on images PC from Norma. This was a really great trade that I was in. I am pleased with what I received.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love those sock monkeys! I really like that little tag book and you've given me an idea with that. It should be very easy to convert that into a fiber project.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Yes, that tag book does look like fun....and look at all the lovely goodies you got. Yay!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Wow Joanna you sure did well this week.
I got myself a tag punch last week but mine is a single one only.
The book looks great another one for the collection.

2:09 PM  
Blogger SeamRippstress said...

mmm i love those tag punches! What a great swap. I hear you are getting with Sue and Jacqueline at a class this weekend. Lucky!!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger SeamRippstress said...

nice tag punchies! You're in a fantastic swap group. I hear you and Sue and Jacqueline are hooking up and taking a Jan class somewhere! WhatEVER. >: ) Wish i was going with ya'll!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Now that's what I call a good mail day
I got a tag punch last week but it is a single one and that book is great--just what you need another book.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joanne Please could you tell me where you got the tag punch from and is it a hand operated, and the size of the punches _ I have been looking out for something like this in UK but no luck so far. Thanks ANNA
PS as usual your work is very inspirational and lovely!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home