..

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I couldn't help myself..

I took a quick trip to the quilt show today since it is only up the road from me. I couldn't stay long so I didn't have enough time to really take in everything. I plan on being there most of the day tomorrow, so I can really look at things.

I went to Mickey Lawler's booth. I bought my fabrics from her because she won't be bringing more and they are just to oogle over! She has this great shimmer on her fabrics and she was selling the shimmer she uses...so this was a must have. I bought quite a few of her different fabrics. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll buy her book. These pictures do not even do the fabric justice. It is so much more beautiful in person.

Also, the quilts were really impressive this year. I'll take pictures and show them.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! that last one - WOW!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

Mmmmm, yummy. I don't think I would have been able to control myself either.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What incredible fabrics! When I bring home fabrics like that I invariably don't use them because I'm always afraid I will not do them justice.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

Oooh, yummy fabrics!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

You're right, these are fantastic. How could you possibly have resisted these?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

That blue one is my favourite one but they are all beautiful.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

Oh just gorgeous fabrics. Will you just hug them for a while? I would LOL.
Hugs, Alis.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

Oh my, these are very special. What is the shimmer she uses?

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home