..

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Stamped Images

Fred is done and hopefully will find a new home. The owner must remember to feed him...he's quite an exotic fish. Also, I am not sure which swap this will be for...either stamped images or art deco. It's giving me a great opportunity to practice with my Bernina in free motion stitching. It takes a little getting used to with the BSR foot.
I really want to try some embossing on fabric before I move on from stamped images. I think I've gotten a little greedy with swaps lately and need to move back. I have to do some more art deco, color composition, and a journal swap by the end of June...then I'm going to take a breather.

On a side note, I've also been preparing for my class on Monday with Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn. It has been a long process getting everything organized and the event is finally here! I'm really excited because my cyber buddy SueB. She is also going to meet up with me to take this class. We both figure that by the end of Monday we will be on their Christmas card list and will know the names of their cats and dogs. We are both just so excited because you all know how fantastic these ladies are.

I just went to Sue's website and there I am in her altered book. How cool is that! Thanks Sue!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fish is so cool! How exciting to have that class to look forward to - can't wait to read your report!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanna that fish is way too much fun! Love all those colors. We are going to have a blast this weekend, I can't wait!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

Great cards. Lucky you to be taking a class with Jan and Jean and Sue!

4:57 PM  
Blogger bookwraps by suz.com said...

oh what fun for you guys to be taking that class...have a great time!!! and the pc's look great!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Purple Missus said...

Hope you have a really good time on your course Joanna. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love your postcards. I know what you mean about taking a step back it seems a few of us are like minded.

2:33 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Wonderful cards - especially like the 2nd one, it's beautiful!! I'm jealous of your class - but wish you a fantastic time!!!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Enjoy your class --I know from my own experience that you will love the class--have a great time.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful class Joanna, I am green,
Lovet the black and white card,

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home