..

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Part II

For our second day, we had a class with Jan and Jean. And, Jan focused on the grid technique from their latest book and Jean focused on the Embellisher. Although I had the book, it is so much better when it is taught to you. Both Sue and I learned alot and had a great time in the class. Here are Sue and I (I'm the one in orange) working dilgently....






































Here are my results...I'm quite pleased with them...























8 Comments:

Blogger Doreen G said...

And you should be pleased with them Joanna they are fantastic

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea I'll say you should be pleased, they are terrific!

I am still on cloud 9 from the weekend - how about you?

3:33 PM  
Blogger downunderdale said...

they look great Joanna - Dale

5:04 PM  
Blogger Micki said...

I can only imagine what it was like to be there and work with these ladies. Your pieces are fantastic.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Joanna, and a lovely report, thank you

10:00 AM  
Blogger Alis Clair said...

What a great weekend you had and I love the work you did. Lovely textures.
Hugs, Alis

12:54 AM  
Blogger Judy Rys said...

Love the circles.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Lovely work Joanna. It does help to neshown doesn't it? A book is fantastic, but a demonstration is much better.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home